Documentum Capital Projects Express
- Engineering and construction
- Oil, gas, and utilities
- Resources and transportation
- Securely manage and share project documents in the cloud
- Accelerate deployment schedules, eliminate costly customization
- Limit capital expense exposure with flexible subscription pricing
CONTROL OF PROJECT COSTS
PROJECT DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT
Owner-operators and engineering, procurement, and construction companies need to deliver complex projects on time, on or under budget, and in strict accordance with health, safety, security and environmental (HSSE) regulations. For large enterprises or midsized organizations, getting it done requires that project teams and suppliers alike have fast, easy, secure access to the most current project documents.
EMC Documentum Capital Projects Express, part of the EMC Documentum for Engineering, Plant, and Facilities Management (Documentum EPFM) solution suite, is a complete document management solution that enables secure document control for team collaboration where speed is of the essence to meet project commitments. It helps you achieve compliance and improve operational efficiencies by optimizing critical business processes and reducing cost overruns.
Unlike other enterprise document management systems, the cloud-based Documentum Capital Projects Express can be deployed within a few weeks and is available on a subscription basis. It is a perfect fit for organizations with limited IT resources or cloud-focused IT strategies. Even midsized organizations can rapidly deploy the solution and scale their investment to match the size of their projects. The cloud-based solution provides rapid deployment with minimal configuration to dramatically reduce implementation times and ensure fast time-to-value.
Enterprise Information Management
Put information to work in your business, solve problems, improve performance, drive innovation, and shape decisions.
With worldwide capabilities and deep industry understanding, EMC Consulting helps clients realize their ambitions in an information economy.
EMC Documentum Capital Projects
Manage content, processes, and collaboration for engineering and construction projects across virtual teams.
EMC Managed Services OnDemand
Deploy content management solutions powered by private cloud technology to achieve greater agility, lower risk, and predictable cost management.
EMC Supplier Exchange
Streamline distribution and approval of transmittals across a global network of partners.
Railway Developer and Operator on EMC Documentum Engineering, Plant, and Facilities Management
Discover How Centrica Increases Customer Service Levels By Integrating Their CRM System With EMC Documentum
Italian Oil & Gas Industry EPC Contractor Discusses Their EMC Documentum Deployment for Capital Projects
This case study describes how cloud-powered content management helps Toshiba boost agility, efficiency, and collaboration.
This story graphic shows how EMC Documentum Capital Projects Express helps Toshiba power successful capital projects outcomes.
- Frost & Sullivan: Enterprise Content Management in the Energy Industry: Increase Safety and Reliability, Reduce Costs and Damages
- IDC: Reducing Risk in Oil & Gas Operations
- IDC: Using Information Intelligence to Improve Projects in the Energy Sector
- EMC Documentum Asset Operations
- EMC Documentum for Engineering, Plant & Facilities Management Solution Suite
- EMC Engineering, Plant, and Facilities Management Solution
- EMC Handover and Commissioning
- EMC Supplier Exchange
News & Blogs
- Energy Experts for EMC Spark
- Going Down Stream Is Not an Uphill Battle: Value Office Solutions for the Mid-Market